SpicyCandyDC: Mysterious Monday
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

Mysterious Monday

on Jul 26, 2010
Hi loves! how was your weekend? I'm so exhausted from mine, had my best friends bachelorette party on sat and late dinner on Sunday night so today I'm seriously in zombie mode. 
Wishing all of you a great week.

Kisses!
-Carlis

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


 Photobucket
 
Photobucket


3 comments:

Yaary said...

beautiful phoshoot!

Little Amy said...

Ahh, the first picture is sooo dreamy. I love the colors and textures! Check out my store, I think you'd really like it!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/latenightaew

Rosanna said...

wow i love these photos!!!

www.littlemissdressup.com