SpicyCandyDC: Leopard Obsession
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

Leopard Obsession

on Oct 12, 2010
I can't stop obsessing over finding the perfect leopard print clutch or purse. I'll hopefully find it soon since I'm dying to pair it up with a white vintage dress I found yesterday! 
XO
-Carlis

Photobucket
 
Photobucket
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
All the picutres are from Carolines Mode & Citizen Couture
 
HAPPY TUESDAY!! 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Try finding a TJ Maxx or Marshalls - they might have some great leopard print purses/clutches! Good luck in your hunt :)

Small Time Style

StylishForever said...

I love love this!
Leopard is definitely one of the most classic fabrics around!

http://stylishedforever.blogspot.com/