SpicyCandyDC: Lanvin for H&M
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

Lanvin for H&M

on Nov 3, 2010
Hi guys!! We are so excited to post the official video of the H&M and Lanvin collaboration coming out on Nov 23rd - you can also check out the prices and see the collection Here!  Let us know which item you just have to have! Below are our favorite picks:

Carlis - #20.  Yellow is my favorite color and I would just love to ring in the new year wearing that fabulous dress!
Katya - #26.  I absolutely LOVE a classic LBD and this ones is just perfection from head to toe (or should I say neck to knee?)  The detail on the shoulders is just absolutely fabulous.  This would be perfect for a Girls Night Out - or perhaps I'll join Carlis on NYE and we can both welcome 2011 in Lanvin for H&M! :)
xo
-C&K


Follow us on Twitter and for more updates visit our FB page!

Happy Wednesday Loves!

1 comment:

Nat said...

OMG! So excited! I want EVERYTHING!