SpicyCandyDC: The Hat
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

The Hat

on Nov 1, 2010
Hi guys! I hope all of you had an amazing Halloween weekend! We apologize for the lack of posts lately...it's so hard to do when the sun goes down at 5pm and we work day jobs :(  It is becoming nearly impossible for us to get together and work on weekly posts, but we promise to find a way to work around this...we refuse to neglect the blog! haha
I was thinking of adding a video blogging feature to Spicy Candy DC.  Let me know if you think this would be a good idea.  I'm also on the search for a fun fall hat!  I have plenty of black ones but I would really love to find one with a cool pattern.  If you know a good place/site, send it my way.  Thanks a bunch and have a wonderful week! 

Kisses!
Carlis

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

( Photo credits: Carolines mode & Citizen Couture)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! LOOK AT THAT LAST GIRL! GORGEOUS!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love hats,these looks are gorgeous:)

xx