SpicyCandyDC: New England
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

New England

on Jan 20, 2011
I spent this past weekend visiting one of my dear friends in Boston and I must say, every time I go, I fall more and more in love with this city.  It represents everything I think of when I think of the Northeast.  Sometimes I wonder if I would be happier in sunny California but at the end of the day, I know I'm an East Coast girl for life :)  Yes it was freezing and yes it was nearly impossible to take any decent photos outside, but I still had an amazing time!  We're already planning another trip in the summer ... and I can't wait!
xoxo
Katya
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Wearing:  Vintage blazer, AA scarf, random white blouse, 7 jeans, Zara boots, Rebecca Minkoff bag, Ray Ban sunnies)
Photobucket
The Paramount is my all time favorite little brunch place - chocolate chip pancakes, fresh squeezed carrot/orange juice, and so much more....I just HAD to go back for more!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mike's Pastries - another Boston staple
Photobucket
Photobucket  
Amazing view from my girlfriend's apartment!!! 

1 comment:

Lynzy said...

I just adore Boston!! I am SOOO close. It doesn't have as much hustle and bustle as NYC but that makes it so much more comfortable :)

xo Lynzy