SpicyCandyDC: Happy Birthday Katya
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

Happy Birthday Katya

on Apr 23, 2012
Photobucket

Today is a very special day because my best friend was born! ;) she is my partner in crime and I'm super excited to celebrate another birthday with her. Happy Birthday BFF! wishing you endless days of happy moments and amazing accomplishments throughout your entire life.
PS: Check out Katya's home page feature on Chictopia :)

3 comments:

Alison said...

Happy birthday pretty lady! I hope you have a day that's as fabulous as you are! XO

Alison

Linda said...

Happy Bday Katya!! I hope it's extra special today!!

Hotsy Malone said...

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!  Hope this new year of your life is filled with love, laughter and fabulous fashion!