SpicyCandyDC: My Vintage Blazer
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

My Vintage Blazer

on Nov 14, 2012
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
All Photos By: Natalie of Fashionably Broke
Trousers: H&M
Blazer: Vintage
Blouse: H&M
Sunnies: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Luis Vuitton
Every time I wear this blazer it brings me memories of one of our first blog posts! this was also one of my first vintage purchases and a good one at that since I seriously have paired it up with so many outfits during these past two years! check out how I styled this vintage find other ways HERE,& HERE  :)



2 comments:

Kayla said...

Great outfit, love those trousers!

Whitney 'Nic' James said...

CUTE! Love the pants and shoes!


~Whitney
wwww.whitneynicjames.com