SpicyCandyDC: Redskins Style Lounge
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

Redskins Style Lounge

on Dec 10, 2012
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Holly Robinson Peete and Tanya Snyder
Photobucket
How cute is Holly's top? You can buy it HERE 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Had so much fun getting my manicure at the Style Lounge ;) you like?
Photobucket
Photo Credit: Tammy of A Loyal Love

Yesterday was probably one of my most exciting Sunday's EVER! Tammy and I were invited to check out the Redskins Style Lounge and watch the game after. I've lived in DC for most of my life so I've been a Redskins fan for a while! ;) The lounge was filled with awesome fashion for you and for the home.  We also got to meet Tanya Snyder, wife of Redskins owner Daniel M. Snyder and NFL breast cancer awareness spokesperson. We also had the pleasure to speak with Holly Robinson Peete who's top I absolutely adored. Both ladies were looking stylish in their Redskins gear. My Sunday got even sweeter when we WON!! ;)  Check out more pics of this event on our instagram HERE!  Are you a passionate Redskins fan like we are? If so, get your shopping done HERE!

I hope all of your had a great weekend! 
Carlis

No comments: