SpicyCandyDC: ArtJamz
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

ArtJamz

on Mar 19, 2013
 photo DSC_0188.jpg
 photo DSC_0193.jpg
 photo DSC_0184.jpg
Having so much fun with my partner in crime, Kim! 
 photo DSC_0215.jpg
The tools of Mass Creativity
 photo DSC_0231.jpg
 photo DSC_0214.jpg
Clearly MY INNER ARTIST needs a little more training haha but I Tried! how you like my Bolivian Heart? lol

 photo DSC_0201.jpg
How cute is this Lady Gaga drawing hahah so creative!
 photo DSC_0240.jpg
The beautiful creative director of ArtJamz, Anchyi Wei
 photo 9dcfcf9a8d0c11e2a49722000aaa05c4_7.jpg
 photo c0468ed28cfe11e28d8c22000a1f9ad6_7.jpg
Last Thursday I had the pleasure of attending the ArtJamz VIP preview event at their brand new studio in DuPont Circle. This place is seriously so much fun &  it has all the key ingredients for a great time. I'm looking forward to going back soon with my two little nephews, I love seeing them in places where they can get as creative as they want. If you haven't stopped by this place yet you MUST! Go unleash your inner artist and have a glass of vino while you are at it! ;) find more pics of this event on our instagram HERE! 
BYE!
-Carlis

No comments: