SpicyCandyDC: Black and Neon
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

Black and Neon

on Apr 9, 2013
 photo DSC_0070-1.jpg
 photo DSC_0083-1-1.jpg
Sweater: Marshall
Pants: Marshall
Shoes: H&M
Accessories: Lia Sophia
Expect to see me wear this bright neon sweater A LOT this spring and summer. I love how light it is, I also think it would work great as a bathing suit cover up.
Follow SCDC on TwitterFBInstagramPinterest

2 comments:

Shell B Cheri said...

I LOVE your shoes. They're so ladylike but would also look great punked out. #versatility Also, your turquoise accessories are just lovely!!! xoxo.
www.shellbcheri.com

sahra said...

totally love the neon! chartreuse is my favorite warm weather color!

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool