SpicyCandyDC: Summer Layers
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

Summer Layers

on Jul 17, 2013
 photo DSC_0716.jpg
After my last post where I made it clear that sometimes I do not want to layer in the summer, the subject got me thinking. What does it take to achieve the fun summer layered look without the extra heat? Here is how I see it, it has to be simple to put together, it has to be cool (and by that I mean... cool as in refreshing), and of course, it has to be chic! For this look I paired up a tropical print pair of shorts with a simple tank and long blazer vest. I love the open sides of the vest and tank to allow some air flow + the long vest also helps if you're wearing something short on the bottom. We all know short shorts and short, tight top is a No No! 
 photo DSC_0728.jpg
 photo DSC_0732.jpg
 photo DSC_0744.jpg
 photo DSC_0758.jpg
Zara Blazer & Strap Heels
Trouve Shorts
Jennifer Zeuner Necklace via She's Unique
Gorjana Dagger Necklace via She's Unique
RayBan Sunnies
Vintage Coach Bag
YSL Coral Ring

No comments: