SpicyCandyDC: A Day in Annapolis
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

A Day in Annapolis

on Aug 14, 2013
 photo IMG_9504.jpg
One of my favorite things of all time is taking short day trips on my random days off. So yesterday a few of my childhood best friends, their adorable two year-old son, and I took a quick drive up to Annapolis (only 45min away), and spent the afternoon feasting on crab legs and other yummy fresh seafood at Cantler's. The place is right on the water and it has some amazing views too. Later we went into town for ice cream and a play date in the park. It was a perfect afternoon! 
 photo IMG_9505.jpg
It was a pretty hot day, so I wore my good ol' vintage Levi's, H&M cropped tank, Asos Aviators, vintage bag, and silver hamsa necklace and rings from She's Unique
 photo IMG_9527.jpg

 photo IMG_9502.jpg

 photo IMG_9485.jpg

No comments: