SpicyCandyDC: It's an Overall Good Idea!
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

It's an Overall Good Idea!

on Aug 5, 2013
 photo DSC_0780-1.jpg
After a week or so of contemplating on this whole overalls trend, I finally cracked and got these earlier this week... and let me tell you, totally obsessed now! I don't know why I've always had this "thing" about overalls...in reality I totally dig them, like a LOT. Wore them to the South Moon Under pool party event with Rock The Vote on Saturday afternoon. I figured what better than to throw some overalls over a swimsuit on a gloomy day?
 photo DSC_0781.jpg
Got this South Moon Under cap a while back and finally found an occasion and the right outfit to wear it with!
 photo DSC_0779.jpg
I've been lusting over the RayBan mirrored aviators for a while now, but until I decide if it's worth the investment and this isn't just a short trend, these Asos pair will do the trick. If you can't tell, the frame is rose gold. I know... amazing!
 photo DSC_0782.jpg
 photo DSC_0784.jpg
 photo DSC_0786.jpg

 photo DSC_0802.jpg
 photo DSC_0804-1.jpg
Overalls: Urban Outfitters
Blazer: BCBG
Necklaces and Ring: Jennifer Zeuner via She's Unique
Shoes: Zara
Sunnies: Asos

1 comment:

Waverly said...

Oww Oww Hot Stuff!! So great seeing you Saturday & you totally rocked those overalls :)