SpicyCandyDC: Lucky Me
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

Lucky Me

on Aug 30, 2013
 photo LA030.jpg
It is very rare when you get a call from one of your friends letting you know to pack your stuff and get ready to party in LA for 48 hours for FREE! lol . I happened to be the lucky plus one of Morgan who won a trip to LA to party with Lauren Conrad via POPSUGAR.  After being in denial for a few hours, it finally hit me that I needed to pack.  POPSUGAR did an amazing job at letting us fly in style with Virgin America and my mouth literally dropped when I saw we were staying at one of my fave hotels in LA, The Mondrian. It SERIOUSLY was one experience I won't forget.
 photo LA029.jpg
 photo LA007.jpg
 photo cookies-popsugar.jpeg
The LUCKY winner!! THANK YOU again for letting me be your plus one. We had two full days of fun adventures! ;) 
 photo photo.jpg
 photo vsco_0.jpg
 photo lapool.jpeg
 photo quote.jpeg
Kinda loved this quote! #sotrue


I wore this outfit as we walked around Melrose. These H&M shoes are seriously one of my best buys of this summer. Wearing vintage denim vest, Forever21 crop top & H&M drawstring shorts.

Wishing ALL of you an amazing LABOR day weekend! ;) I will be posting photos of the party where we met Lauren Conrad on Monday. You can also see video and photos of that night in our insta @spicycandydc.
Kisses
-C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was an amazing time with you by my side my dear!!! So glad you could make the trip with me!!!