SpicyCandyDC: Leather Pants or Sweats?
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

Leather Pants or Sweats?

on Sep 5, 2013
 photo DSC_0971.jpg
This has to be the most perfect pair of "sweats" ever made! I love that they are as comfortable as sweatpants, but have a little edge with the leather in the front. Genius! I may wear them around the house or I may wear them out.. you just never know which way I will go with these :)
 photo DSC_0963.jpg
I got these mirrored aviators at Goodwill long ago and absolutely love them
 photo DSC_0957.jpg
Decided to dress up this otherwise casual outfit with Zara strap heels (yes they go with everything) for a more chic look, but of course you can also rock them with some kicks and T's any day!
 photo DSC_0980.jpg
 photo DSC_0975-1.jpg
This silver bar necklace and matching ring are some of my favorites pieces at the store right now. They have a really cool powder finish that I love (both available at the shop!)

Pants: Urban Outfitters
Crop Top: American Apparel 
Jacket: H&M
Shoes: Zara
Mirrored Sunnies: Thrifted from Goodwill 
Bar Necklace & Ring: She's Unique

2 comments:

Waverly said...

Look at you HOT STUFF, those sweats are pure genius!

Katya Ananieva said...

Thanks Waverly, you're so sweet. I know right? I'm going to live in them this fall!