SpicyCandyDC: The Container Store Opening: Reston,VA
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

The Container Store Opening: Reston,VA

on Sep 23, 2013
 photo containerstore002.jpg
Hangers on top of hangers of every color and shape 
 photo containerstore010.jpg
Every girl should own one of these jewelry organizers, I have one at home and it seriously keeps my accessories safe from getting lost and all in one place. 
 photo containerstore013.jpg
elfa might be something I need to add to my Christmas list!  My closet could use a makeover.
What is elfa: "elfa is our best-selling modular shelving and drawer system that can be customized to your needs and your space to help you get organized. It can be used in any room of the home, including a closet, office, garage or pantry. elfa brings beauty, ease and order to your home for a fraction of the cost of custom built-ins." more info HERE. 
 photo containerstore025.jpg
 photo containerstore028.jpg
 photo containerstore034.jpg
Now you know where to get your gift wrap accessories ;) HUGE selection of  pretty things. 
 photo containerstore042.jpg
Mason Jar Heaven!
 photo containerstore027.jpg
This was the first time I ever heard about Urbio! this is the solution I've been seeking to keep my small office organized.
What is Urbio: "Originally designed for urban gardening, our Urbio™ Magnetic Modular System is an attractive way to stay organized too. Simply mount the magnetic plates of the Urbio™ Magnetic Modular System to the wall and attach the containers of your choice." More info HERE. 
 photo containerstore049.jpg
This is what I wore to The Container Store blogger preview! I decided to wear something extra comfortable to tour the store  and make the most out of my visit. The staff was super sweet to us and the store is HUGE and has everything you can think of to keep your life organized. ;) make sure you visit them as I def will again soon. 

 photo containerstore062.jpg
Also THANK YOU for the gift! ! All the goodies that were in there were all SO useful, ;)
To see more pics of this even head over to our instagram or FB page.

Happy Monday LOVES! 

No comments: