SpicyCandyDC: Brunching: Mad Momos
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

Brunching: Mad Momos

on Oct 25, 2013
 photo DSC09757-unmarked.jpg
 photo DSC09702.jpg
Last Sunday I had the pleasure to brunch at what is now one of my fave places to brunch in the city! Mad Momos has all the ingredients to make sure your Sunday Funday does not end. Let's start with their brunch hours! 10:30 am to 10 pm followed by their magnificent guava flavor bottomless MADmosas. The menu is also full of amazing choices such as the fish tacos picture below or their shrimp with mad creamy grits! seriously delicious. 
 photo DSC09718.jpg
 photo DSC09696.jpg
 photo DSC09694.jpg
 photo DSC09691.jpg
YUM, YUM, YUM!
 photo DSC09703.jpg
I had the best Sunday afternoon catching up with some of my favorite bloggers! I was excited to introduce them to Mad Momos as these girls love brunching as much as I do!
 photo DSC09740.jpg
 photo DSC09762.jpg

Thank you Ken and entire staff for spoiling us with amazing food & service! Costumers service is something I highly value anywhere I go and you guys outdid your self with that! Looking forward to more Sunday Fundays at Mad Momos.  ;)
Follow Mad Momos on twitter HERE and most important check them out!

Happy Friday Loves!! 

Follow SCDC on TwitterFBInstagramPinterest



1 comment:

Sahra said...

oooh yum! I LOVE Brunch! I'll have to check them out sometime! You ladies look amazing <3

Be sure to enter my giveaway to win a $50 Giftcard to House of Boutiques!

XO Sahra
Que Sera, Sahra