SpicyCandyDC: Denim Love
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

Denim Love

on Oct 16, 2013
 photo Denimpost012.jpg
 photo Denimpost023.jpg
 photo Denimpost021.jpg
 photo Denimpost032.jpg
 photo Denimpost027.jpg
So in love with my new pair of  3x1 Denim Wrap Zip Skinny jean from South Moon Under! I mean I can't even explain how comfortable they are! I decided to style them in a casual way but I can't wait to dress them up this weekend for a much needed girls night out! ;) 
Trench Coat: Thrifted
Shoes: TJ Maxx

South Moon Under also just started to carry some new denim brands and YOU can get your fave pair now for 20% off! The New brands are: Modern Saints
BLK DNM, 3X1 and D-ID.

Follow SCDC on TwitterFBInstagramPinterest


1 comment:

Veronica said...

I like this look a lot. It's very "Jennifer Aniston" polished!