SpicyCandyDC: The Grass is Always Greener
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

The Grass is Always Greener

on Oct 21, 2013
 photo DSC_1537.jpg
When I have "nothing to wear" I usually do some sort of tights or skinny jean/blazer combo. However, lately I'm totally digging other style of bottoms like cargo and sweat pants. They're just as comfortable and a little different from my usual 'go to' bottoms.
 photo DSC_1550.jpg
Finally wore these silk cargo pants I got last spring. I'm also all about the military green lately. It's a good color for fall.

 photo DSC_1558.jpg
 photo DSC_1518.jpg
 photo DSC_1502.jpg
All Photos by: Natalie 
Cargo Pants and Heels: Zara
Blazer: H&M
Crop Top: American Apparel
Necklace: Jennifer Zeuner via She's Unique
Sunnies: RayBan

No comments: