SpicyCandyDC: Tweed & Denim
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

Tweed & Denim

on Nov 19, 2013
 photo 053.jpg
Cleaning out my closet this week, I found this tweed jacket I bought at Goodwill last year! I remember seeing it and thinking "this is so Chanel" & since  I can't splurge in an original vintage Chanel Tweed jacket I was happy to take this one home. ;) 
 photo 898f5e4b-ff2f-4270-8cc5-ee7ab81be6b8.jpg
 photo 057.jpg
 photo 051.jpg
All Photos By: Tammy
Wearing thrifted jacket & shirt from Goodwill, Kenneth Cole trousers from T.J Maxx, BCBG Pumps, H&M Sunnies.  

Shop My Look For Under $100

2 comments:

Whitney 'Nic' James said...

Don't you love finding clothes in your closet, lol! Love the blazer. Super cute and liked the way you styled it too!


~Whitney

Carlis said...

I DO! best feeling EVER! lol ;) thank you!