SpicyCandyDC: Navy Blue & Leopard
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

Navy Blue & Leopard

on Dec 12, 2013
Spicy Candy DC, Leopard Print Trousers, Blue Trench Coat 069
In today's post I'm wearing a vintage coat that I luckily found in my friends closet! She did a major closet cleanout and decided to say good bye to this beauty that now belongs to me! Thanks Nicole!!  ;)  
Spicy Candy DC, Leopard Print Trousers, Blue Trench Coat 052
Spicy Candy DC, Leopard Print Trousers, Blue Trench Coat 010
Spicy Candy DC, Leopard Print Trousers, Blue Trench Coat 029
All Photos By: Tammy Love
I'm wearing a vintage blazer and purse, T.J. Maxx trousers and pumps. 

Shop My Look For Under $100

No comments: