SpicyCandyDC: I Got My Eyes On You!
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

I Got My Eyes On You!

on Jan 20, 2014
Spicy Candy DC, black on black, mini skirt 004
I'm so excited to be back in the blogging game!  I also hope all of you like the little face lift we did to SCDC There are a few more things that need to be updated but happy it is all coming along thanks to our web designer genius, Tammy of A Loyal Love! ;)  We also have new contributors! So click on the about us section on the right side and learn more about them. We can't wait to bring you fresh new content that we know you will enjoy!
Spicy Candy DC, black on black, mini skirt 001
Spicy Candy DC, black on black, mini skirt 014
Spicy Candy DC, black on black, mini skirt 009

1 comment:

beautifuldisaster said...

i love the hat!!! ive been looking for a neon yellow beanie for ages! i've been rocking a red on since last year. great look!