SpicyCandyDC: Events: She's Unique Carnival Hosted by Natalie of TFB
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

Events: She's Unique Carnival Hosted by Natalie of TFB

on Jun 11, 2014
DSC00515
I had the pleasure of attending the first She's Unique Carnival Hosted by Natalie of The Fashionably Broke and I am so glad I made (the surprisingly short) drive to Old Town.
DSC00538
We arrived to be greeted by these two fabulous ladies!!! Store owner Katya and Host Natalie were ready for a fun night of styling and shopping with the ladies (and a few gents) that joined us throughout the night!
DSC00531
How can you resist all this fabulous!!
DSC00520
One of my favorite part of She's Unique (other than of course all the great jewelry...) is the decor!! It is so cute and perfectly styled, it makes you feel like you're shopping in your best friends closet!!
DSC00521
Everything about the store, including the staff, is fabulous. There was shopping, and drinking, and shopping, and pop rock snacking and more shopping!!! And of course there was Instagraming!
DSC00544
14205694968_98515c4c14_z Jewelry styling!
DSC00507
It was a great night out with a wonderful group of old and new friends!!
DSC00547
Why the price tag at my neck you ask? Well because Natalie suggested I turn around the beautiful piece and I couldn't take it off again!!! Can't wait to get mine with my shiny new crystal!
DSC00553
It was a great night and we hope to see you in She's Unique soon to get your own pieces!! But hurry cause part of the unique quality is that there are only a few of each!

1 comment:

Splendor in Spanglish said...

Such a fun evening! And, I'm so in LOVE with my new jewelry. You guys have the best stuff ;)