SpicyCandyDC: SCDC Travels: Ko Phi Phi Island Hopping
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

SCDC Travels: Ko Phi Phi Island Hopping

on Jul 10, 2015


I'm pretty sure I'm still on a Vit D and adrenaline high after my two week trip in Tokyo & Thailand, but before I'm able to gather my thoughts and get to my travel guides for both places, I wanted to quickly share one of my favorite days of the trip -- island hopping in Koh Phi Phi! More on where to stay and what to do coming soon.







I chose to wear this beautiful and comfortable one-piece for our day-trip because getting on and off a boat, snorkeling, and doing different activities calls for a comfortable swimsuit. I couldn't think of a better style that would allow me to do all of that without the fear of losing my top, but that would also blend in flawlessly with the colorful surroundings. For a person who wears mostly black and monochromatic colors, it was nice to embrace so much color and pattern. For similar styles, check out swimwear360. I love their selection of styles and brands.

Shop Our One-Piece Picks! 

No comments: