SpicyCandyDC: Event: Daybreaker in DC
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

Event: Daybreaker in DC

on Jan 8, 2016


The main question I get asked when people see my Daybreaker Snapchats.  Where are you and what are you doing?!? When I say Daybreakers, the next question is always - What is Daybreakers?  Well in their own words "Daybreakers is a morning movement that will start your day off unlike anything else.  It is about being in the here and now, surrounded by amazing people, beautiful music, and an incredible vibe. It is about dancing your face off before work and feeling gloriously healthy while doing so. It is about love, it is about mindfulness, and it is about mischief."

It is a dance party that is bringing people into the morning light and you will be hooked after just one!  So join us for the first one of 2016 and start your day a little differently. Before you look at the time and cringe, let me say that I am NOT a morning person but I would wake up at whatever time they tell me to go to this.  That is how much fun this is and how much better it makes my day.  On Wed, Jan 13th, we’re diving into 2016 with heavy beats by Rex Riot and Basscamp (some personal favorites for mine!) at Penn Social. If you have never extend, expect some wild musical performances, refreshing juices, coffees and teas, and some seriously fun yoga (if you get there at 6am - which I recommend - I hate mornings but I love yoga).


Photos By NarLevoni narlevoni.com

Here are the details: Be sure to join us!!
// Wednesday, January 13th
// Pre-Dance Yoga: 6 - 7am / Dance Party: 7 - 9am
// Penn Social, 801 E Street N.W.
// GET TICKETS HERE — Tickets go fast, snag yours ASAP!

Use hashtag #DAYBREAKER for photos and videos. Sign up to get invited to them all.

No comments: