SpicyCandyDC: Hat Lady
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

Hat Lady

on Jul 20, 2010
Hello loves! Hope that your day is turning out to be a great one! the weather here in D.C is slowly killing us all! the humidity was almost unbearable today, so much i had to wear a hat to cover the mess underneath! lol.
Today as I was looking for inspiration I went to visit Elle.com and what a wonderful surprise I found! a section dedicated to the Capitol Hill Style! I'm totally loving each and single piece they picked out, my favorite ONE has to be the nude silk top, so fresh! def check out the guide and let us know which style represents you!  also below are some pics of me today, avoiding humidity to the max!
xoxo
-Carlis

Photobucket

Photobucket
( Carlis is wearing: vintage blazer & Clogs, AA dress, hat made in Bolivia, forever21 accessories)


PS: KATYA!! GIVE US SIGNS OF LIFE! WE MISS YOU! <3

3 comments:

Lynzy said...

Love your hat!! So fun :)

xo Lynzy
http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

Joanna Ladrido said...

how cute are u in that hat!!!

xx
JL
http://joannaladrido.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

I love the hat, dear! I'm so excited to have found another DC blog!!

Following you!!

<3 Kelly