SpicyCandyDC: orange fever
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

orange fever

on Jul 23, 2010
Hello angels!! I had to do this post last night but my happy hour turned out longer than expected!!lol.. hope all of you had an AMAZING WEEK and are ready for your even more FABULOUS WEEKEND! 
 I've been wearing a lot of orange lately, don't know why but its turning out to be one of my favorite colors for this summer fever we have going on!
xoxo
-Carlis

Photobucket


Photobucket
( wearing: forever21 blouse, head band, rings, YNO jeans, bag gift from mom)

Photobucket

Totally digging this look! ..are you?



HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

1 comment:

Lynzy said...

you look so boho chic! I am digging the scarf and the bag <3

xo Lynzy
http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com