SpicyCandyDC: The Maxi Skirt
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

The Maxi Skirt

on Sep 28, 2010
Lately I can't stop obsessing over this trend, I just wish I was a bit taller to pull it off better but this won't stop me from trying! last week I found 5 gorgeous maxi skirts in my mom's closet which worked out great for me since she is only 5'3  so all the skirts are perfect length for my little size!  now I can't wait to style them!;)
XO
-Carlis

Photobucket
(Stunning  Abbey Lee) 

Photobucket
( Gorgeous Nicole From Gary Pepper Vintage)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 HAPPY TUESDAY!! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just discovered your blog today! I'm a blogger in Southern Northern Virginia - so fun to find some bloggers in the same DC/Metro area region!!

Small Time Style