SpicyCandyDC: One of "those" days...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

One of "those" days...

on Sep 23, 2010
Today was just "one of those days" when you feel a little nostalgic, a little melancholic, and a little out of it...but we managed to turn it around and ended the evening with a very positive and fun meeting about a project we are currently working on.  Can't wait to tell you all about it in the upcoming weeks...we promise, you will absolutely love it! :)
C&K

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
( Carlis is wearing: Forever21 jacket, romper. wedges, accessories)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
( Katya is wearing: Silence + Noise cardi, H&M bodysuit, my favorite vintage Levis shorts, Zara wedges, Ray Ban aviators and Balenciaga Bag)

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand completely! Thank you for your kind words on Twitter this morning! :)

Kara said...

Friggin love your entire outfit, Carlis!! I wish I could have long, gorgeous hair like yours in order to sport the headwrap! Sigh, until then I'll live vicariously through your fabulous self!! :)

xo

Kate said...

Loving the shoes on both of you ladies! I need more wedges in my life.

Angela said...

Katya, I'm totally in love with that bag! Great look!