SpicyCandyDC: Scarfs, Sunnies, and Boots
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

Scarfs, Sunnies, and Boots

on Oct 6, 2010
The days are getting cooler and cooler by the moment....and it's finally getting cold enough for the "oh so" missed scarfs and boots - hello fall, we've missed you!  Today Carlis & I were able catch the last rays of sun but it's getting darker so early already.  I think it's time for me to finally get that camera flash I've been thinking about because we all know that nobody wants to do outfit posts in the dark ;)
XOXO
C&K

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
( Katya is wearing:  H&M denim jacket & dress, Urban Outfitters scarf, Steve Madden boots (from a few seasons ago), Balenciaga bag, F21 sunnies & rings, and YSL #17 lipstick)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
( Carlis is wearing: Forever21 jumper, scarf, boots & accessories)

I Hope you guys liked my artsy, creepy photos as much as I did....lol, are you guys ready for Halloween? Our fav holiday is almost here ;) - Carlis

2 comments:

Zoe Badley said...

You both look stunning! Katya, you are lucky we live so far apart from each other or else I would be kidnapping those boots. Gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

Seriously - you girls are ROCKIN' it! Love both looks! Those OTK boots are amazing!

Small Time Style