SpicyCandyDC: The Laura Mercier Experience & Event Info
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

The Laura Mercier Experience & Event Info

on Feb 4, 2013
Last week I had the pleasure of spending the afternoon with one of Laura Mercier's Global makeup artists, the wonderful Stacey, and experience first hand what it takes to have a flawless face (I love saying that btw)! In preparation for the Laura Mercier event at Lord and Taylor with Justin Cessac (details of the event below), I was lucky enough to experience the four step process to the flawless face in advance, as well as learn about Laura, how she started, and what this makeup brand is all about. What I learned was beyond my expectations, and I'll admit I'm now a faithful Laura Mercier fan!

Sitting down with Stacey (or someone as knowledgeable as she is) is something I recommend for every girl who sometimes wonders what a good makeup application regiment should really be like. I am pretty decent when it comes to doing the smokey eye, or bright lipstick, in other words I know how to get ready for an evening event, but this time I really wanted to learn the basics, I wanted to learn what it takes to look flawless on a daily basis. After a brief discussion about what I'm currently using and doing, I let Stacey "do her thing" so she recommended some really beautiful shades for my skin tone, taught me some fun tricks of the trade, and achieved that perfect glow I've always wanted. Now I understand why Sarah Jessica Parker is such a huge Laura fan. You can definitely see that glow on her Lovely perfume Ad :)

So for all of you who are in the DMV area, don't miss their event this weekend! It will be worth your time, oh and I hear there are some free goodies too!
 photo DSC_0129.jpg
Stacey's Makeup Case - I wish I had one at home haha
 photo DSC_0135.jpg
The products Stacey used to create my look + I added a really pretty plum lipgloss I recieved as part of my gifts later (see my look below)
 photo DSC_0143.jpg
 photo DSC_0145.jpg
Loved flipping through Laura's Book
 photo DSC_0146.jpg
My favorite look is this fresh glow SJP had for her Lovely Ad
 photo DSC_0184_zpsf19ff8f2.jpg
My final, daytime look! I hope I'm able to recreate it from here forward just as flawlessly! 
 photo DSC_0190_zps39fd29f9.jpg
 photo DSC_0193_zps88c7dfbb.jpg
Event Details:

Visit Laura Mercier Boutique @ Lord and Taylor Fair Oaks Mall, VA for an exclusive consultation with Global Makeup Artist,
JUSTIN CESSAC & Global Artistry Team
February 8 & 9* - 10am-6pm
Experience Laura Mercier’s iconic 4 steps to the flawless face and learn how to create a fresh canvas with a flawless finish.
*Recieve a Luxury Gift with purchase
To book an appointment or for more info contact:
Sean Paul French @ dcmakeupartist@yahoo.com or 703-298-7669
Mention "SpicyCandyDC "when booking  to recieve an ADDITIONAL bonus Gift!
*reservations and gifts are limited

8 comments:

Ana Buitrago said...

I love it! I think they did a really great job :)))

Katya Ananieva said...

Thank you Ana! I still need to have you do some magic on me at some point. Hope things are well with you! xoxo

Sean Paul said...

LOVE IT KATYA!! You LOOK GORGEOUS..AS ALWAYS!! :)..Glad you Enjoyed your LM experience!..And even MORE glad to have you as faithful LAURA FAN! I look forward to being your Laura MAN ;-) xxoo-Sean Paul

ShenDove said...

Love your daytime look! I've had good experiences with the Laura Mercier products I've tried in the past. I wish I was still local so I could go to the upcoming event.

Ana said...

Cool blog ladies ! you definitely are having fun. Saludos, Ana (met via Jessica)

Katya Ananieva said...

Yes darling. You are now my Laura man forever! :)

Katya Ananieva said...

Thank you darling. Wish you were able to go. Heck, wish I was able to go but will be in NY for FW. Love Laura Mercier!

Katya Ananieva said...

Thank you Ana. It was so great meeting you the other night. So fun!