SpicyCandyDC: Pre-Fall
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

Pre-Fall

on Aug 15, 2013
 photo IMG_9568.jpg
This time of year, with the weather finally cooling off, I'm all about the 'transition look'. This pre-fall style is one of my absolute favs because I get to wear summer dresses with booties and jackets - doesn't get any better than that! Oh and I can finally blow dry my hair and not have it curl up 10min later - oh the little things!
 photo IMG_9582.jpg
Sunnies from American Apparel, Dress from Anthropologie (last season), jacket from H&M

 photo IMG_9590.jpg
Sterling Silver rings from She's Unique
 photo IMG_9605.jpg

4 comments:

Carlene Thomas RD said...

Your hair is amazing in this shoot! Totally Cindy Crawford.

Katya Ananieva said...

Thank you love .. :)

Shell B Cheri said...

Loooove these peep toe booties Katya!

Katya Ananieva said...

Thank you love! They are an old old old pair of F21's (probably the last pair I ever bought from them) lol!