SpicyCandyDC: The Perfect Basics
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

The Perfect Basics

on Aug 26, 2013
 photo MoreBlogPhotosDeCarlaMARSHALLS037.jpg
On Wednesday I spent the entire day helping with the first ANTHOMlive pop-up shop event at L2 Lounge. So naturally, after spending all day among all of the amazing pieces (the benefit of working the event 11am-9pm) I fell in love with pretty much every single piece in the shop. Here are two of three I took home that day. A follow up post of the third (and fav) item coming soon!

 photo MoreBlogPhotosDeCarlaMARSHALLS009.jpg
After having to make some tough decisions, I ended up with this asymmetrical Drifter T - which by the way is the best basic I have purchased in years! It's incredibly soft, comfortable, and who can ignore the mesh + one sleeve situation? Obsessed! I also fell in love with the Alexia Ulibarri trousers. I've been looking for a chic, comfortable pair of high-waisted trousers for a while. These were perfect. I can't wait to style them in the fall and winter with cropped tops, jackets, and everything in between.
 photo MoreBlogPhotosDeCarlaMARSHALLS025.jpg
Shoes are Rebecca Minkoff - I scored them as a serious summer sale deal at the Shoe Hive about a week ago and have been wearing them with pretty much everything ever since
 photo MoreBlogPhotosDeCarlaMARSHALLS030.jpg
Sterling Silver Hamsa and Evil Eye necklace from She's Unique - follow my shop on FB, Twitter, and Instagram 

2 comments:

ANTHOM said...

You look amazing! Those pants were made for you! Thanks so much for all of your help love! <3 <3

Katya Ananieva said...

Thank you loves! It was my pleasure. Can't wait to be "part of the team" again soon!