SpicyCandyDC: A Big Thank You!
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

A Big Thank You!

on Nov 28, 2013
Shop Small
In this post I wanted to take the time to THANK all of the amazing stores who have supported Spicy Candy DC throughout this year! Thank you for your support and for always showing us so much love! 

I would also like to encourage our readers to shop local and support small businesses during Small Business Saturday and throughout this Holiday season! ;)

Below is a list of all the businesses we are thanking and a link to what is on our wish list from each one of them!

She's Unique: As you know this is Katya's (aka my BFFs) jewelry boutique, so I pretty much want everything she carries, especially this amazing Nava necklace! I truly believe you can find something for every woman in your family at this charming little gem of a boutique. I'm not even exaggerating! Also, she will be doing amazing discounts starting at 30% off on BlackFriday and 20% off all day on Small Business Saturday!

Anthom: They have so many amazing and unique pieces but right now my heart is throbbing for this nude slim bag!  Also check out their amazing look books, I'm a big fun of their styling. ;) 


Bishop Boutique: Are you looking for the perfect purse and shoe to go with that perfect holiday dress? LOOK NO FURTHER! Bishop Boutique has a fabulous selection of shoes and accessories. I'm dying over this Isaac Mizrahi pumps! 


DeNada: I can't get enough of DeNada's cool knits! NOT only are they so well made but also very stylish and most importantly, they keep you warm! I have my eye on this hooded infinity scarf! It's perfect for layering and would complete a lot of the looks I want to put together soon.

South Moon Under: Every time I visit SMU I walk out with more than what I went looking for! Right now I'm looking to replace my faux leather pants, and of course South Moon Under has what I've been looking for. I love this Blank Vegan leather skinny pants.

The W Salon: I sincerely LOVE everything about The W Salon! If you are in VA and are looking for a new salon to pamper you, make sure you book your appointment with them!! They are also behind every lookbook we've put together. That should tell you something :) 

Spanx: After hosting my first ever Spanx event,  I learned so much about them and their products. On my wish list this year is their Bra-lleluja. It is the most comfortable bra I have ever tried on. I want one in every color!

BirchBox: This year Birch Box and the Skirt PR team treated us to a wonderful dinner where we learned a lot more about the brand. I think BirchBox is a great gift to give to someone. It's the kind of gift that keeps on giving ;)

#LipstickAffirmations tote bags by Sammy Davis: We have been friends with Sammy ever since we started our blog. She might be the most positive person I know and her new Lipstick Affirmation tote bags def grabbed my attention. Grab your own HERE! 


ONE more thing for my DMV readers! Starting this Friday going through Sunday Dec 1st make sure you stop by Union Market to check out some local and national brands who will be selling products on those three days. The space where this will be taking place is called Thread at Dock 5. (Anthom and DeNada will both be present at the pop up event) 

I also want to take the time to thank YOU, our lovely readers who take the time to stop by Spicy Candy DC everyday! You guys are ROCK STARS  & WE LOVE YOU!  HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: