SpicyCandyDC: Leather Love
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

Leather Love

on Nov 26, 2013
Spicy Candy DC, leather outfit 004
 It’s no secret that leather is huge this season so when I saw this leather vintage jacket at Unique, I just knew that it would be a great addition to my fall wardrobe.  I paired it with my faux leather pants and ombre denim shirt for a casual brunch in the city. ;) 
Spicy Candy DC, leather outfit 019
Spicy Candy DC, leather outfit 033
Spicy Candy DC, leather outfit 024
All Photos by: Natalie
I'm wearing a vintage leather coat from Unique Thirft Store, Faux leather pants from BlankNYC Via South Moon Under, Elie Tahari booties and a Forever21 purse. 


Shop My Look For Under $100




No comments: