SpicyCandyDC: Dots on Dots on Black!
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

Dots on Dots on Black!

on Feb 3, 2014
Spicy Candy DC, Valentines Day, Pancakes 040
Last week as I was doing a little shopping therapy, I happened to stumble into the major sale H&M was having and scored this awesome polka dot skirt for $3! & this blazer for $12! You gotta love the extra 50% off added to the already reduced prices. Very happy with my purchases & I can't wait to wear both items in many different ways throughout the year.
Spicy Candy DC, Valentines Day, Pancakes 034
Spicy Candy DC, Valentines Day, Pancakes 029
Spicy Candy DC, Valentines Day, Pancakes 042All Photos By: Tammy

1 comment:

Pich and Roor said...

You look so cute, polka dots are so Carlis & I love it! That lipstick is such a great shade on you, catch up soon please <3