SpicyCandyDC: Hanes Hosiery- Wedding Attire
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

Hanes Hosiery- Wedding Attire

on Apr 18, 2014

If you follow SCDC on instagram you know that I just got back from a fab trip to Spain. I had so much fun celebrating one of my best friends wedding. The wedding took place at the beach where at times it can get a bit chilly. I was happy that I brought my sunkissed ultra sheer tights in light bronze. They were very comfortable, flattering and gave my legs a bit of a bronze glow which I totally loved!
Brussels, Madrid, Barcelona, Spain 490
Brussels, Madrid, Barcelona, Spain 519 Wearing: Sunkissed Ultra Sheer tights c/o Hanes
Hanes Hosiery is hosting a Save the Date Sanity sweepstakes from April 1 – April 25. You DO NOT want to miss the opportunity to win $1,000 and a top drawer of Hanes Hosiery tights (valued at approx. $250)! Click HERE to enter the sweepstake. GOOD LUCK!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this look! Would love it if you would come out to our pop up party https://www.eventbrite.com/e/stylecable-pop-up-party-tickets-10939208467

Adventures of the Repatriate said...

That's my favorite dress on you! Glad Kate Middleton put the nylons back in style!