SpicyCandyDC: SCDC Fit: My First Class at SoulCyle D.C!
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

SCDC Fit: My First Class at SoulCyle D.C!

on Aug 29, 2014
dsc_6723-1
Soul Cyle is finally in D.C and we couldn't be more excited! The studio is super cute and also full of amazing sporty gear! I took my first class last week and it was def hard but the instructor's energy and awesome music selection kept me pumped through out the entire 45 minutes of cyling!
dsc_6795-1
dsc_6800-1
dsc_6861-8Soul Cycle D.C is located at 2301 M Street NW. I highly recommend you giving them a try! and no need to purchase new cycling shoes either, they provide that for you! How convenient is that? They also just launched their 80's inspired cycling collection, check it out!


1 comment:

Adventures of the Repatriate said...

Monica and you look ADORABLE! How cute is that headband?