SpicyCandyDC: District Closets: Q&A w Natalie of TFB
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

District Closets: Q&A w Natalie of TFB

on Sep 18, 2014
Shop My Closet! (1)
We are so excited to have Natalie of TFB back in this year's #DistrictCloset line up. Nat's carefree style is a true reflection of her fun and outgoing personality. She is actually one of the few people we know who can pull off almost any look flawlessly. We can't wait to see what this lovely girl brings to District Closets this year!

1.How would you describe your personal style?
Feminine and edgy, yet classic. My personal style has become pretty full of "good basics". Sometimes I embrace a little boho-twist, but for the most part, I'm into structured basics and most of my wardrobe is black, white, blue or gray. And everything must be at least little sexy or feminine.

2.How does DC inspire your day-to-day style?
I don't live in DC or work in DC, so honestly not that much (hehe), BUT when I am in DC, the people of DC don't disappoint. Everyone thinks that DC is so serious, but I think people are not afraid to embrace their personal style and anything goes. That inspires me to do always wear what I want, not what I think other people think I should.

3.What are some of your favorite places to shop in the DC metro area?
Nordstrom (Pentagon City or Tysons Corner Center), Zara and She's Unique for jewelry in Old Town.

4.You have the closet that any fashionable girl would die for, what are your wardrobe staples?
A black, quilted Chanel bag (obviously), I'm currently dying for the Givenchy Antigona bag so we should throw that in there as well, black Stuart Weitzman Nudist Heels, white Manolo Blahnik pumps, a real leather jacket, plus a great selection of white tees and denim.

5. Can you give us little hints about what we can expect to see from your collection of pieces at District Closets?
A lot of items with tags on them (including some great denim) that I'm finally bringing myself to part with! It's hard, but I've decided it's time.
DSC_0117
nike7
District Closets is this Sat! Have you RSVP?

No comments: