SpicyCandyDC: District Closets: Q&A w Tammy of A Loyal Love
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

District Closets: Q&A w Tammy of A Loyal Love

on Sep 17, 2014
2
Tammy participated in last year's #DistrictClosts and we loved her pieces so much, we knew we had to invite her back this year. Every time I have an important business meeting, I always find myself checking out Tammy's blog for inspiration -- she is always effortlessly put together and we absolutely love it!

1. How would you describe your personal style?
Hashtag totes chic. Just kidding. I’m mostly drawn to classic, structured clothing that have an extra element of innovative design.

2. How does DC inspire your day-to-day style?
My office style was inspired the most. The number of pencil skirts and button-up blouses I own quadrupled after moving here. It's an easy combo for the office that allowed me to stay within DC's conservative boundaries but still play with color and patterns.

3. What are some of your favorite places to shop in the DC metro area?
Locally, I love visiting Anthom and She's Unique, but I spend a lot of time at Zara, H&M, Marshalls, and Nordstrom.

4. You have the closet that any fashionable girl would die for, what are your wardrobe staples?
A great jacket to layer with, big sunglasses, and a large carry-all bag that fits my camera and extra shoes. Right now for Fall, my go-to's are my black leather jacket I recently picked up from H&M, my Stella McCartney Flat Top Oversized Sunglasses, and a Zac Posen bag I recently snagged at Marshalls.

5. Can you give us little hints about what we can expect to see from your collection of pieces at District Closets?
You'll find some amazing designer brands like Giuseppe Zanotti and Marc Jacobs for close to 90% off and several coats to keep you warm all winter.
ALOYALLOVE_WHITEDRESS_LAMBSANDALS_1
ALOYALLOVE_STRIPEDCROPTOP_WHITESKIRT_2
Scroll down the blog to read all of the District Closets participants Q&A's! We hope you enjoyed this session with them and are no SUPER EXCITED to attend District Closets this Sat! RSVP HERE.

No comments: