SpicyCandyDC: Luigi Parasmo Salon and Spa
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

Luigi Parasmo Salon and Spa

on Oct 19, 2014
luigi parasmo salon 016
Last Friday night might have been one of the most relaxing Fridays I've had in a very long time all thanks to what I now call my magic glam squad, aka the wonderful team behind Luigi Parasmo's Salon. The entire team is incredibly talented. I got my hair color and cut from the wonderful hair stylist Kay Nou, who gave me my dream ombre hair! Our consultation was short because I was too excited and could not wait for her to get started. She was such a good listener and we definitely saw eye-to-eye.
luigi parasmo salon 021
luigi parasmo salon 025
luigi parasmo salon 007
My friend Jessica Hoy, got a makeover as well! Valerie, did an amazing job at giving her a chic bob. I'm also in love with her new hair color. We both really enjoyed talking to Val and are already planning our next visit.
luigi parasmo salon 031
Just when things couldn't get any better, we also saw Monica for our manicures. She was very gentle with my nails and did not care about their bad condition - sadly, I'm a nail/cuticle biter and I'm always too embarrassed to get my nails done due to those "judgement looks" I've seen in the past. However, Monica was super nice and suggested the perfect nail polish so my nails looked healthier and she also gave me tips on how to heal my cuticles. I also love that most of the products they use are organic.
luigi parasmo salon 024
luigi parasmo salon 017 Cutest little candy station!
luigi parasmo salon 037
My last stop was getting my eyebrows done. While I try to keep up with them, they are not easy to maintain due to the fact that they aren't thick and are hard to define. I wake up every morning dreading the fill-in process and sometimes I give up all together. But Nicki Parker did a great job at cleaning and shaping them up. He was very quick and efficient and made me realize that if I can't do it on my own, I'll just let the professionals handle it.
luigi parasmo salon 040
luigi parasmo salon 038 Luigi Parasmo him self, looking fierce as ever! Can we talk about his outift, hair and accessories? Thank you so much for such a wonderful day.
I spent over five hours at Luigi's salon and during those five hours, I felt like a total queen! I can't wait to get back and visit my glam squad again.
luigi parasmo salon 010
luigi parasmo salon 009
luigi parasmo salon 060 I LOVE my new hair cut and color so much!!
PS: Luigi Parasmo's salon will also soon open a spa right above the salon. It's currently under construction and the day can't come soon enough because that probably means that our next visit might be over 10 hours! We will keep you posted with their grand opening spa date.

1 comment:

Adventures of the Repatriate said...

Envidia (but good one). Love your new do! The salon looks fab, need to check it out!