SpicyCandyDC: New In My Closet: New Year, New Docs!
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

New In My Closet: New Year, New Docs!

on Jan 16, 2015
I have always been a fan of the Dr. Martens brand. Back when I was in my early teens, I could only dream to have a pair. My minimum wage job just wasn't enough for such a splurge. I still remember obsessing over the Nylon magazine spread where Sienna Miller rocked several of the styles and they were perfection. I wanted to get my hands on all of them. I'm now in my early thirties and wasn't sure if at my age I would still feel the same about them as I did in high school, but when I walked into the Dr. Marten Georgetown store I knew they were always going to be shoes I covet. I was like a kid in a candy store and had major anxiety picking out that perfect pair that would be going home with me. I decided on the classic vegan 1460's in cherry red. They are perfect and I have been wearing them non stop ever since. How do you feel about Dr. Martens, are you a fan too?



Photo By: Sebastian Marin
Photo by:Sebastian Marin
Shop the Look


Disclosure: This post was done in partnership with Dr. Martens and #GTBloggerCrawl. All opinions are my own

No comments: