SpicyCandyDC: GET FIT: There's Layers to this .. Yoga Game!
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

GET FIT: There's Layers to this .. Yoga Game!

on Jan 18, 2015

This past sunday the SCDC girls and I started our day with good intention and headed to Union Market DC - Dock 5  where they offer FREE Yoga with Nya every Sunday at 12pm. So if you're still chasing your 2015 resolutions and need to get a little bendy head on over there on Sunday. Now we all know how much I thrive off of yoga and am grateful every time I am able to practice in ecclectic settings. But there's levels to this yoga game at least during the F/W season.

As said above the yoga is hosted in a DOCK so there is not heating zen. You must dress that part and warm up the muscles with a few downward dogs.
Bring a mat and a cheeky smile.You don't need shoes for yoga but if you want to do a quick HIIT session before class these are winners. I never know where I will end up but I am always prepared to sweat so you'll most likely catch me in training or running shoes.

The Nike Zoom Fit Agility offers training-specific cushioning with strategically placed Nike Zoom pods that cushion your foot where it impacts the ground. The pods return energy to your foot, helping you move more efficiently and conserve energy for your next move.

Loving my stylish gym tote , so versatile it can hold all my gear and my mat without the bulk. Favorite piece of armor is my Amanda Hagerman "happy" necklace because I feel like it helps me shake off the negative energies. The Lemurian Seed Quartz is known to help you connect with your spirit and resonates with energy of love, unity and equality.

TIP: Since you will need to warm up I suggest wearing a hyperwarm sweater that offers a sleek, comfortable fit and helps maintain your ideal body temperature during outdoor workouts.



Embrace some pattern, bold colors and body hugging attire. Wear your Mantras ! make them real! #beautifuldreamer

Shop Monica's Look:

No comments: