SpicyCandyDC: "Hello Lover!"
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

"Hello Lover!"

on Aug 16, 2010
Today Carlis and I finally made all of our NYC fashion week plans and are so so so super excited to be in the middle of all the amazing fashion maddness & to meet all of our fabulous blogger friends!  Let us know if you'll be attending any shows or events.
xoxo
C&K

Photobucket
Who else is attending Chictopia 10 conference? 

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oh and as a side note, I got these amazing L.A.M.B "lovers" from GILT & fell immediately in love once they arrived. It's a perfect pair to rock on Labor Day weekend and close out the Summer.  Excited to meet GILT reps at Chictopia10 and I'm sure L.A.M.B fashion show will be amazing on Sep 16th.
Katya 

4 comments:

Lynzy said...

I am beyond excited! I have emailed you regarding the blogger dinner on Sept 11th :)

xo Lynzy
http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

ooooeee cannot wait either! see you girlies in a few weeks!

xo, kiley

http://asequindressatbreakfast.wordpress.com

Kelly said...

These shoes are amazing!! I love LAMB! Definitely jealous, wish I could go to fashion week!!

<3 Kelly

Unknown said...

These shoes are fantastic!I am now following you:)

Love your blog...

glamfashionprincess.blogspot.com

Vanessa

xx