SpicyCandyDC: Events: Emporium DNA Opening Party
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest Follow us on Google+ Follow us on Instagram Follow us on YouTube Subscribe Follow us on Bloglovin

Events: Emporium DNA Opening Party

on May 14, 2014
dsc_6491-1 (1)
I was so excited to attend the Emporium DNA grand opening party last Thursday. The store is beautiful and full of amazing merchandise from so many different brands & international designers such as Rebecca Minkoff, Yumi Kim, Alice + Olivia, MinkPink and much more! I was also very impressed with their awesome shoe selection which I might as well call shoe heaven! I left the store with a very long wish list that I can't wait to share with you in our currently craving section.
dsc_6557-1
dsc_6823-2
dsc_7098-1 (1) (1)
dsc_6516-1 (1)
dsc_6926-1 (1)
photo (5) Above are some of my favorite picks! J Brand hot pink Jacket and Vivienne Westwood clutch.

The store is located at R Street and Connecticut Avenue NW, Dupont Circle and it's metro accessible. Emporium DNA also has 3 other locations in Atlantic City, Chicago and Vegas!

No comments: