District Closets: Q&A w Mel of Rock Yo Rizos!
I remember finding Mel's insta for the first time! It was like love at first sight ;) Her hair, her style and just her cool personality made me an instant ROCK yo RIZOS fan! Mel was also just featured on the September issue of The Washingtonian as one of their Style Setters.
1. How would you describe your personal style?
Edgy and Chic.
2. How does DC inspire your day-to-day style?
You can be comfortable and still look fashionable
3. What are some of your favorite places to shop in the DC metro area?
Believe it or not but I absolutely love the Gap! I also like to shop at Zara and American Apparel.
4. You have the closet that any fashionable girl would die for, what are your wardrobe staples?
My suede olive green booties from Rag & Bone, white Gap t-shirt (I told you), and my red label distressed Levi's.
5. Can you give us little hints about what we can expect to see from your collection of pieces at District Closets?
Hmmmmm, you will just have to come and see.
All Photos courtesy of Rock yo Rizos
We are so excited to check out all of the amazing pieces Mel will bring to District Closets this Saturday! Have you RSVP? http://districtclosets2014.splashthat.com/